Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First encounter

I used to have a Nokia N95 8GB 3G and I loved the phone. I was devastated when an idiot stole my purse with my cell phone with it in August/2009. I lived with the hope that somehow I would find my phone. With every single days, the chances were slimmer and slimmer. I was on craigslist and ebay all the time, checking of something is selling a similar phone. I had the IMEI number, so I could easily identified. Then, I decided it was time for a new phone. I started researching the N97 and reading reviews, when I saw the Nokia N900. Nokia was to announce the phone in a couple of days. I fell in love with the phone at first sight and I decided this was the phone I wanted. Then the wait began. The phone was supposed to be released in October, November... It became available in December. I ordered and on 12/31/2009 it arrived. I met the Fedex driver and I started jumping around him like a little child until I got my package. Indeed, he was very entertained. I ran upstairs to my apartment and opened the box. The phone box was inside - all black and very stylish. I took out the phone. It had some battery and I started playing with it. I felt like a person who has lived in a jungle all of their life and is sitting in front of a computer. I was used to the Symbian OS and everything seemed strange. It took me about several hours to get use to most of the main features. The first thing I noticed was the clear and sharp picture when playing movies or just working with the phone. As I am in love with this phone and constantly exploring its endless features, I will keep you posted of new applications and tricks for Nokia N900.

No comments:

Post a Comment